7 Things To Do Before You Start Thinking of Selling
March 31st, 2022
- Prepare your property for valuations from estate agents. Present it for them just as if you were about to have a viewing from a buyer. A poorly presented property will influence the valuations you receive.
- Get the timing right. On average at the moment properties are taking 29 days to sell. With the average sale agreed to completion time being just under 4 months. Do you need to move at a specific time to avoid paying an early repayment charge?
- Choose your estate agent carefully. An estate agent has a direct impact on the value that can be achieved for your property, the timing and the stress of the sale. For tips on selecting the right estate agent to sell your home click here.
- De-clutter your home and utilise space and light.
- Stage your property for photography and viewings. For staging secrets to get your home sold click here.
- First impressions count so make sure the front of your property is looking it’s best. Click here for ways to improve your kerb appeal.
- Make sure your property is marketed correctly using all the tools available to the agent. Provide buyers with information that will be useful to them, for example running costs.
- These are just a few of my tips when selling your property. To find out more please contact me on 07557783325.