6 Tips to Make your Walderslade Home Cosy for Christmas
December 14th, 2022
The Christmas season is upon us and that means it’s time to start thinking about how to make your Walderslade home feel warm and inviting. After all, there’s nothing better than coming home to a cosy house after a long day of work or shopping.
Here are 6 tips to help get you started:
1. Bring in some greenery: A few well-placed Christmas trees or wreaths can really help to get you into the festive spirit. Not only do they look great, but they also smell fantastic!
2. Get the lighting right: Nothing makes a room feel more Christmassy than some twinkling fairy lights. Whether you use them to decorate your tree or drape them around doorways and windows, they’ll help create a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
3. Add some festive scents: There are few things that evoke the holidays quite like the scent of pine needles or gingerbread baking in the oven. So why not take advantage of that by using candles, diffusers, or potpourri to fill your home with festive scents?
4. Dress up your fireplace: If you have a fireplace, now is the time to make it look extra special. Hang stockings from the mantelpiece, add some greenery, or put out a few festive figurines. Anything that will make it look more inviting and Christmassy!
5. Bring in some cozy blankets and throws: There’s nothing like snuggling up on the couch with a blanket when it’s cold outside. So make sure you have plenty of cozy blankets and throws on hand to keep your family and guests comfortable all season long.
6. Play Some Festive Music: Last but not least, don’t forget about playing some festive music to get you into the holiday spirit. Whether you prefer classic Christmas carols or modern holiday tunes, listening to music is a great way to make any space feel more cozy—not to mention getting you into the Christmas spirit!
Making your Walderslade home feel cosy for Christmas doesn’t have to be difficult or expensive. Just follow these simple tips and you’ll be well on your way to creating a warm and inviting space that will make everyone feel right at home this holiday season!
Selling a house can seem like one of the most daunting things you’ll ever do. In fact, some studies have suggested that moving home can be the second most stressful thing you’ll do in your life, after divorce. So, if you’re getting divorced AND selling your house, then I sympathise. Whatever your reason for selling…
Whenever I do a valuation, clients and potential clients will tell us about the improvements they have made, but unfortunately, not all improvements add value to your home. However, if you’re living in a property, in my view any improvements should be done to improve the quality of your life, rather than increase the value,…